Ron R. Cresswell
Phone: (972) 392-1123
Fax: (972) 392-1760
vCard: Ron R. Cresswell
Bar & Court Admissions
- United States Tax Court
- Federal Courts
- Certified by the State Bar of Texas as eligible to serve as an attorney ad litem in Texas Courts.
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Fellow: American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Super Lawyer: 2003-2012
- Former Chairman and current member of the Probate, Trust and Estate Section, Dallas Bar Association
- Former President and current member of the Dallas Estate Planning Council
- State Bar of Texas, Tax Section: Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
- Adjunct Professor, Southern Methodist University School of Law
- Tax Attorney, Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C.
- Attorney-advisor to Judge Samuel B. Sterrett, United States Tax Court
- Frequent Speaker and Author
- Former Partner of AM JUR 100 Law Firm
- J. D., cum laude, University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- L. L. M. in Taxation, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, cum laude, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Serving clients in Dallas, Coppell, Frisco, Highland Park, South Lake, Park Cities and Trophy Club and cities statewide